Issue 4 of Action Pack: A MEGA-Mag for kids (aged 7+) just keeps getting bigger and better. The Great Outdoors edition is 60 pages and full of colourful activities, recipes, games and tutorials for outdoor fun.
Action Pack: A MEGA-mag for kids who want to do stuff comes as an easy downloadable PDF format, with no advertising.
In this pack you will find:
- - Campfire cooking recipes, Weather science experiments and Outdoor art projects.
- - This Action Pack also has a super great section on Boredom busting games for car trips and rainy days. And we know there are plenty of those at holiday time.
- - This Action Pack has a lovely big section on crafts: Including detailed instructions on how to make a must-have utility belt and bag , flower press and nature journal to take along on your nature excursions with you, and nature jewels and a woven fly swat that you can make while camping or hiking, from materials you can find along the way.
- - This Action Pack also has a whole section on adventure and survival. Including how to make your own fish trap, fishing rod, how to safely light a campfire and detailed illustrations on how to tie seven different knots that just might save your life!
This Issue of the Action Pack comes with a safety warning – some projects require the use of fire and sharp knives – some adult supervision may be required.
- We see kids as competent, creative and capable people. We believe that our kids are resourceful and clever and we try to enable them to develop their independence and creative minds within a secure and nurturing environment.
- We see learning opportunities everywhere. Learning should and can be fun. But we also know that parents are busy and cannot realistically be spending all weekend ‘playing’ with their kids. We want kids to get off the couch, away from the computer and learn the value and fun in making and doing stuff.
Find out more about the magazine here.
We really love the end result and hope you do too. Available now in our shop.
Instructions: After you have purchased the Action Pack you will receive an email with the link to where you can download the pdf. Save it onto your computer and then print out. It is a full colour 20+ page document – print the pages all at once or you need as you need them. For optimum quality choose ‘best quality’ when printing, especially for the pages with illustrations. However feel free to print it out in black and white too. Your PDF can also be saved and viewed onto your Tablet or iPad.
Important: The pdf magazine will be automatically delivered via e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The email address that it is sent to is the email connected to your paypal account. The e-mail you receive will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will only allow you to access the file for a limited period, so please make sure to download and save the file on your own computer as soon as you receive it. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase.
Contact for more information: Actionfirstname.lastname@example.org