Issue 2 of Whipup.net’s printable magazine for kids (aged 7+) is bigger and better than issue 1 – if that is even possible.
Action Pack comes in an easy downloadable PDF format. With no advertising, this month’s issue is jam packed with 25 pages of projects – with a Seeds and Beads theme for the new planting season – inside you will find craft projects, gardening projects, science, cooking, drawing and more, everything a kid needs for a weekend (or two) of activities.
Our philosophy for Action Pack is all about inspiring kids to be creative, to develop and nurture healthy habits, and to feed inquisitive minds, and challenge imaginations. This ‘Action Pack’, is for busy parents and creative energetic kids.
In this pack you will find: a whole slew of projects around the theme Seeds & Beads, with lots of delicious cooking, science experiments, simple craft projects and outdoor activities.
- Instructions to make garden lanterns and beaded dragonflies to decorate your garden.
- Instructions to show you how-to draw realistic and cartoon dragonflies – the good insect!. Plus lots of fun facts and interesting information throughout.
- How to grow seeds – make seed bombs, recycled plant containers and bird seed treats to attract birds to your garden + printable seed packets to save and store your seeds.
- Learn all about how to use edible seeds in your cooking, make cakes, crackers and salad sprinkles as well as a refreshing Lavender Lemonade!
– We see kids as competent, creative and capable people.
– We believe that our kids are resourceful and clever and we try to enable them to develop their independence and creative minds within a secure and nurturing environment.
– We see learning opportunities everywhere. Learning should and can be fun.
– But we also know that parents are busy and cannot realistically be spending all weekend ‘playing’ with their kids.
– We want kids to get off the couch, away from the computer and learn the value and fun in making and doing stuff.
We really love the end result and hope you do too. Available now in our shop.
Instructions: After you have purchased the Action Pack you will receive an email with the link to where you can download the pdf. This is a 24 hour link – Save it onto your computer and then print out. It is a full colour 30 page document – but you can print the pages as you need them. You can also print out the whole pack and bind it and store it in a folder to be used over and over. For optimum quality choose ‘best quality’ when printing, especially for the pages with illustrations. However feel free to print it out in black and white too.
Contact for more information: Action-pack[@]whipup.net
If you would like to find out more you can download the press release here.
Instructions: After you have purchased the Action Pack you will receive an email with the link to where you can download the pdf. Save it onto your computer and then print out. It is a full colour 2o page document – but you print the pages you need as you need them. For optimum quality choose ‘best quality’ when printing, especially for the pages with illustrations. However feel free to print it out in black and white too.
This is an e-magazine – you will receive a download link to a high quality printable pdf [which can also be viewed on a Tablet or iPad].
Important: The pdf magazine will be automatically delivered via e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The email address that it is sent to is the email connected to your paypal account. The e-mail you receive will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will only allow you to access the file for a limited period, so please make sure to download and save the file on your own computer as soon as you receive it. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase.
Contact for more information: Actionemail@example.com